1. Data administrator
We would like to provide you with information on how we collect and process your personal data at https://toysforhealth.com/. The data administrator of the site (hereinafter referred to as "We", "Us") is Smart ICT Solutions EOOD, UIC: 203420011, which is responsible for the protection of your personal data.
Contact us: Smart ICT Solutions EOOD, Kardzhali, 5 Alada Str., E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +359895689982 It is extremely important that the information we store for you is accurate and current. Please let us know if there is a change in your personal information at any time by sending us an email to update your personal information in your profile. Please note - by providing your personal data, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. If this is not the case, you should contact us immediately to take action to delete them.
2. What data we collect about you, for what purpose and on what basis we process it Personal data is any information that can identify a person. Anonymous data is not included in this category.
We process the following categories of personal data:
• Communication data Includes any message you send us, whether through the communication form of our site, email, message or post on social networks or other type of message sent. We process this data for the purpose of communicating with you, for keeping records and for establishing, enforcing or defending legal claims. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, which in this case are responding to the messages sent to us, keeping records and keeping or defending legal claims.
• Customer data. Includes data related to the purchase of goods, such as your name, billing address, delivery address, email address, other contact information (phone number), statistics on your purchases and more. We process this data in order to deliver the goods and / or services purchased by you and to keep records of such transactions. The legal justification for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and / or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
• User data. Includes information about how you use our website and other online services, along with any information you post on our website or through other online services. We process this data to manage our website and to ensure that we provide you with relevant content, to ensure its security, to maintain backups of our website and / or database and to be able to manage and administer our website. website, other online services and business. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, which in this case allow us to properly administer our website and business.
• Technical data. Includes data related to the use of our website and online services, such as your IP address, login details, details about your browser, duration of visits to the pages of our website, page views and navigation paths, details of the number of visits to our website, time zone settings and other technologies of the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analysis tracking system. We process this data to analyze the use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to provide relevant content and advertisements, and to understand the effectiveness of our advertisements. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, which in this case will allow us to properly administer our website and business, grow our business and determine our marketing strategy.
• Marketing data. Includes data related to your preferences for receiving marketing information from us and third parties, and your preferred mode of communication. We process this data so that we can include you in our promotions, such as games, prizes and free gifts, provide you with adequate content and advertisements, and understand the effectiveness of these advertisements accordingly. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, which in this case will help us to study how customers use our products / services, to develop them, to develop their business and to determine our marketing strategy.
• We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to provide you with relevant content and ads (including Facebook or other ads) and to understand the effectiveness of the ads provided. The legal justification for this processing is our legitimate interests, which are related to the growth of our business. We may also use this information to send you other marketing communications. The legal justification for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely the expansion of our business). Confidential data
We do not collect any confidential information about you. Confidential are data related to your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual life, sexual orientation, political views, trade union membership, information about your health, genetic and biometric data. We do not collect information on criminal convictions and crimes.
Please note - when we are required to collect personal data by law or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with this data upon request, we may fail to perform the contract (for example, to supply you with goods or services). If you do not provide us with the requested information, we may need to cancel the product you ordered, but if we do, we will notify you in a timely manner. We will use your personal data only for the purpose for which it was collected or, if necessary, for a purpose close to the main one. For more information, please email us at email@example.com. In the event that we need to use your data for an unrelated new purpose, we will notify you, setting out the legal reasons for our actions. We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, but only to the extent permitted by law. We do not perform automated decision making or automated profiling.
3. Ways of collecting your personal data:
• Provided to us personally by you (for example by filling out forms on our website or by sending emails);
• We may receive data from third parties, such as: analytics providers (such as Google) based outside the EU; advertising networks (eg Facebook) based outside the EU; non-EU search providers (such as Google); providers of technical, payment and delivery services, information brokers or aggregators.
4. Marketing communications
The legal basis for processing your personal data for marketing communications is: Your consent or our legitimate interests (for example - to expand our business). According to the legal provisions for personal data protection and electronic communications, we may send you marketing communications if: • make a purchase, register on our website or make an inquiry to us about our goods or services; • you have agreed to receive marketing communications, and in both cases you have not expressly refused to receive such communications. In this case, you can also opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time. Before we share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes, we will ask for your explicit consent. You may require us to stop sending marketing communications to you at any time by logging in to the Website and your account, and adding or revoking relevant fields / options to adjust your marketing preferences.
Please note - if you refuse to receive marketing communications, this refusal does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions such as purchases, warranty records, etc.
5. Sharing your personal data
We may share your personal information with the following countries:
• Service providers that provide IT services and system administration;
• Professional consultants, including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers;
• Government bodies that require us to report on processing processes;
• Courier companies;
• Third parties who acquire or merge parts of our business or assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. Third parties may only process your personal data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
7. Retention of data We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it or in order to meet legal, accounting or reporting requirements. When deciding how long to store this data, we assess its quantity, nature and sensitivity, the potential risk of unauthorized use or disclosure and the purposes of the processing, and whether it can be achieved by other means and legal requirements. Please note - tax laws require us to store basic information about our customers (such as contact, identity, financial and transaction data) for up to ten years after you cease to be our customers. to make your personal data anonymous for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information without restriction and without notifying you.
8. Your rights Under data protection laws, you have rights with respect to your personal data, which include the right to request access, rectification, deletion, restriction, transfer, objections to processing, data portability and (where the legal basis for processing is consent) to withdraw your consent. If you wish to exercise any of your above rights, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org We may need to ask you for specific information in order to verify your identity and guarantee your right of access to your personal data ( or to exercise any of your other rights). This security measure ensures that your personal data is not disclosed to persons who are not entitled to receive it. We may also contact you to request additional information regarding your request in order to expedite our response. The deadline for responding to all legitimate requests is one month. If your request is particularly complex or you have made several requests and we are unable to respond within a month, we will notify you. If you are not satisfied with the way your data is collected and used, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission. We would be grateful if you would contact us first to find a way to resolve the issue.
10. Third Party Links This website may include links to other third party websites, plugins and applications. Clicking on or activating these links may allow third parties to collect or share information about you. We do not control these websites and are therefore not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy statement of each website you visit.
11. Cookies You can set your browser to refuse all or some cookies or to warn you when websites set or access cookies. If you disable or decline cookies, please note that some parts of this website may become inaccessible or may not function properly.